Dallas County registered voters on Election Day can vote at any vote center
location from 7:00am – 7:00pm.
Curbside Voting Service is available during Early Voting and Election Day to any voter who is physically unable to enter the polling place without personal assistance or likelihood of injuring their health, Curbside Voting is available. If you have an assistant with you, when you arrive at the polling location, have them notify the election official at that time. The election official will then bring everything you need to your car outside the polling location if you do not have an assistant, please call 214-819-6338 ahead to notify the election day clerk that you want to vote curb side.
What is the process?
- Voter will be qualified in the EPB like he would if voting inside the polling place.
- Poll worker will take the designated Express Vote device to the voter’s vehicle.
- Along with the Activation Ballot Card, voter ticket and secrecy envelope.
- Voter votes the ballot in privacy unless needing assistance. If voter has an assistant, they must sign the Oath of assistance form if he is assisting.
- Voter places the voted ballot into secrecy envelope.
- The assistant or the poll worker deposit the ballot into the DS200 ballot counter.
Dallas County New Equipment Layers of Security